Site Support SpecialistJob ID 20000780 New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 &3 IT Technical support services, to all employees in Duff & Phelps Offices.
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 365, Common off-the-shelf applications, SCCM Remote Connectivity Platform, network/local HP and Canon printers
- Provide onsite, phone, and remote support to all employees
- Tenacious logging of tickets and timely resolution of first-line issues, or escalation to other support teams.
- Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA and OLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner, ensuring a positive client experience and high First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Ability to follow and improve ongoing Service Desk procedure documents and Knowledge Base
- Provide after-hours and ‘on-call’ support, as necessary
- Provide desktop/laptop break/fix/maintenance support
- Provide support to growing mobility platform (iOS, Android and Windows based platform)
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve escalated technical problems and incidents
- Research new industry technologies and recommend proactive solutions within the environment
- Act as local point-of-contact to Duff & Phelps offices for administration and maintenance of laptops/desktops, backup routine and network OS software, as needed
- Troubleshooting of local and network HP printers and Canon/ShareScan machines
- Working knowledge of internal applications such as Lawson, InterAction, Salesforce
- Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
- Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
- Minor traveling to regional offices may be required
- Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
- College education is required
- MCAS, A+ and ITIL certifications are a plus
- Previous experience in an Information Technology function
- Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required.
- Experience of working in an ITIL based Service Desk
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in correct grammar writing, via weekly reports.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading, English language
- An active interest and passion for IT, besides regular office hours
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
- Flexibility to schedule to cover all supported shifts within the office
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies including:
- Windows OS 10
- Hardware platforms including Lenovo
- Microsoft Back Office Applications such as SMS, Exchange and Terminal server
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situations
- Remote Connectivity tools such as SCCM
- Microsoft Office Suite 365
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server knowledge and troubleshooting of BlackBerry devices
- Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Voicemail
- Working knowledge of industry standard ticketing systems like Microsoft Service Manager
- PC imaging via SCCM, and creating boot utilities
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
- Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
- A technical troubleshooting and prioritization skills test will be part of the interview process.
order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally
apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.