Senior InfoSec Compliance SpecialistJob ID 19000893 New York, New York Apply now
- Conduct security due diligence assessments at the request of the business to verify a vendor’s information security capabilities by providing security risk assessment questionnaires and creating final assessment reports
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain remediation plans for issues identified
- Complete client security questionnaires, answer follow-up questions and participate in client audits at the request of the business
- Partner with business and other stake holders to ensure risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
- Work with the business to track the remediation to close out any vulnerabilities identified by clients
- Review contracts and master service agreements as requested to ensure appropriate security language is present
- Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Information Security program
- Assist in the administration of an Information Security Awareness Program (new hire and annual training courses, phishing exercises, employee communications)
- Perform general administrative duties as necessary to support Information Security operations
- Partner with Information Security team resources as needed to assist the business in the development, maintenance, testing of their Business Impact Analysis (BIA)/Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, Information Security program development, maintenance and governance
- Strong research skills
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.