Senior Financial Reporting Systems ManagerJob ID 19001773 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Senior Financial Reporting Systems Manager (Senior Report Developer) is responsible for the successful design and delivery of complex analyses and reporting solutions to meet business needs. Interacts directly with internal customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. Acts as a project lead for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks. Provides mentoring to other team members.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Note: This Position is a Senior Report Developer Position
- Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the design and development of reporting solutions and analytic studies to support business needs.
- Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Evaluates data needs of assigned projects, assures data integrity and suitability, and determines data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Acts as a mentor to other analysts.
- Advanced knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods and reporting platforms.
- 7-10 years’ experience with one or more of the following toolsets: advanced programming and data transformation skills (e.g., SAS, SQL, Python, R, etc.) using large data warehouse environments
- Advanced data visualization and dashboard development skills (e.g., Power BI / Tableau) OR advanced reporting tool development skills (e.g., Excel/Access/VBA, SSRS, SSAS, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Extensive and diverse knowledge of business operational metrics, systems and standards – knowledge of clinical operations metrics a plus; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple subject areas.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Experience leading project teams; strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently.
Information Management - Business information analysis, Information Management - Data acquisition, data management, programming and documentation.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.