Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 18000219 New York, New York Apply now
- Senior Associates work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, valuations of complex securities including financial assets and liabilities as well as capital structures, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, reviews of valuations of hedge funds and private equity interests, and dispute consulting.
- Gather data and information pertinent to the engagement with a general knowledge of some aspect of the financial services industry sector (banking, insurance, asset management, financial technology, etc.)
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information focusing on the financial services sector
- Valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models.
- Mentoring junior staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with further experience and/or qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Economics, MBA from an accredited college/university, or additional professional accreditation such as CFA or ASA
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience at an Accounting Firm or Consulting Firm specializing in the valuation of intangible assets, financial assets and liabilities and capital instruments of regulated financial services institutions, with experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial and statistical models including: DCF, comparable company and transaction methods, stock option pricing, loss curves, SMM/prepayment curves, interest rate curves and commodity contract pricing forecasts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.