Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000289 New York, New York Apply now
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services.
Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
The Senior Associate, Kroll Cyber Global IT deployment and Systems Engineer role is responsible for deployment and remote application support for Kroll cyber/forensic lab and related services. Specific responsibilities include:
- Configure and maintain forensic lab user accounts, groups, and services;
- Deploy and setup global forensic laboratory hardware and applications;
- Remotely deliver technical support for global laboratory systems and applications;
- Consult with global laboratory examiners and technicians regarding proper use of laboratory resources;
- Develop and maintain baselines, documentation, and procedures;
- Integrate new services and capabilities into the global laboratory environments;
- Coordinate with corporate IT to ensure infrastructure is maintained according to the needs of the practice;
- Hours: Due to the global nature of the position, some work will be required outside of normal business hours.
- Travel: Up to 40% travel is expected with this position.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years hands-on Administration experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows operating systems.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience configuring, maintaining, and auditing Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, NTFS, and other common Microsoft and UNIX services.
- Must have experience working with virtualization platforms in production environments, such as HyperV, vSphere, or Citrix.
- Must have experience with computer forensic and cyber incident response standards, practices, tools, and procedures.
- Must understand network concepts such as firewalls, VLANs, ACLs, Routing, SNMP, etc.
- Prior experience deploying computer forensic laboratory equipment, tools, and resources is strongly preferred.
- Should be familiar with security frameworks such as NIST, CIS Critical Security Controls, ISO 2700x, DISA STIGs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Industry certifications including GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, preferred;
- Experience with cloud environments including AWS, Azure, and O-365 preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.