Senior Associate, Complex Asset SolutionsJob ID 18001293 New York, New York Apply now
- Senior Associate in Complex Asset Solutions will analyze and value CDOs, CLOs and TRuP CDOs and have knowledge in the valuation other structured products. Candidate should have a strong understanding of structures and collateral, as well as valuation from both a cash flow and NAV perspective
- Structuring or trading experience desirable
- Perform valuation and other analyses of CDO portfolios, including CLO Debt and Equity positions, cash and synthetic CDOs, as well as credit sensitive CDS on CDOs.
- Maintain model applications—creation of alternative valuation methods and initial parameter checks
- Perform market surveillance, including analysis of issuer, collateral, and deal performance
- Reverse engineer complex transaction structures using advanced Excel cash flow modeling, bank proprietary systems, or third party platforms
- Determine valuation inputs, including loss and prepayment vectors, as well as appropriate secondary market spreads
- Work as part of a team in analyzing secondary trading market activity, underlying loan or security performance, and new issue activity if applicable
- Independently price portfolios of CDOs and clearly articulate and support valuation conclusions.
- Conduct research, draft reports and make presentations
- Work as part of a team to provide a wide range of advisory services, including valuation, risk analysis and portfolio solutions
- 3 years minimum experience in structured products on the buy-side, sell-side, rating agency or at an auditor/accounting firm
- Understanding of collateral risk characteristics, deal structures, terms, and conditions
- Programming (e.g. Visual Basic) and database experience are strongly desired
- Experience with third party systems such as Bloomberg and Intex
- Strong credit training and quantitative skills, solid foundation in fixed income mathematics
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g., MFE, MBA, etc.)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.