Product Manager IIJob ID 20001509 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Product Manager will be responsible for execution against the product strategy for Duff & Phelps technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills to collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams and interact as easily with C-Suite executives as they can with more junior-level staff. The Product Manager will also be responsible for building great relationships with our current and future users to capture their needs and to translate them into proposals for new products and enhancements.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Drive the product roadmap with focus on rapid delivery of MVP functionality and rapid iteration to address unmet customer needs
- Ensure product roadmap supports the business strategy and leverages existing processes and systems
- Use analytics/usage data and customer and internal feedback to help inform the product roadmap and direct timeline of enhancements to support customer satisfaction, enhanced quality and increased usage
- Understand critical user journeys and define product requirements; draft user stories and detailed acceptance criteria to facilitate efficient product development
- Test and validate functional specifications are being met during the development process
- Partner with cross-functional and cross business unit partners to translate potential product concepts into fully developed product solutions
- Collaborate with project management to develop, coordinate and ensure successful execution of release/launch plan according to the product development process.
- Deliver audience appropriate release notes to internal stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure transparency around development progress
- Act as a subject matter expert for online applications, delivering ongoing training and support as required to internal partners
- Participate in relevant external activities and represent Duff & Phelps as necessary
- Manage scope of product development sprints
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 5+ years of product management/product development experience
- MBA Preferred
- Track record of rapid prototyping and product delivery
- SaaS platform product management experience
- Ability to balance focus on short and long-term goals
- Experience in driving and monitoring commercial success of a new product or product release
- Must have experience managing offshore development resources
- Must demonstrate strong situational leadership, adapting leadership style based upon the people and the circumstances to drive effective outcomes for the business
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business teams
- Well-organized and disciplined
- Experience in agile development
- Must have a positive attitude, willingness to take on new challenges and flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Must be a self-starter
In order to be considered
for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.