Marketing AssociateJob ID 19001695 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes (GRID) marketing team within Duff & Phelps works side by side with the business to drive growth and deliver high impact client experiences. We’re looking for an associate to join our global team in New York.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
In this role, you will support multi-channel marketing initiatives working with the marketing lead for Cyber Risk and Security Risk Management. You’ll also partner with the global head of GRID marketing on cross-business initiatives. Here’s a look at some of the work you’ll do.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral working closely with client-facing, creative and communications teams; draft new and edit existing website content
- Manage conferences, sponsorships and hosted events, including communications, branding, content, on the ground support and measurement
- Help project manage, copyedit and oversee publication of client newsletters, articles and reports
- Write email and social media communications that drive action as part of multi-channel campaigns; leverage automation tool to draft email communications and identify appropriate target audience
- Help structure lead nurturing campaigns based on the customer journey
- Draft press statements to announce business milestones, coordinate internal reviews and see through to distribution across relevant channels
- Support SEO and paid search efforts that align to business and marketing plans; partner with the digital marketing team to identify keywords and appropriate messaging to optimize search traffic and lead generation
- Track speaking engagements, PR, webinars, and panels in a centralized location to promote cross-sell efforts
- Research and validate marketing investments (conferences, awards, joint thought leadership efforts, etc.); stay abreast of the market landscape and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- Minimum of two years of marketing and communications experience at a professional services firm, preferably in financial services
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- You’re both a pro in digital marketing and excited by the impact of traditional channels
- Attention to detail is your thing
- You work well under pressure
- You thrive on both a collaborative work environment and the responsibility that comes with rolling up your sleeves and delivering your individual projects
- You’re the go to at the office for help with PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
- You know your way around Salesforce and Eloqua or comparable software
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.