Manager II, Financial ReportingJob ID 19002245 New York, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
Prime Clerk is seeking to hire an experienced professional to oversee the daily operations, financial reporting and consolidation process of our subsidiaries. The Financial Reporting Manager will work collaboratively with the finance teams of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and their subsidiaries. The ideal candidate will have experience managing growth opportunities and implementing operational changes as well as administering accounting policies & procedures, in compliance with US GAAP.
The Financial Reporting Manager will report to Prime Clerk’s CFO. The employee will work primarily in Prime Clerk’s Manhattan office; travel from time to time to Prime Clerk’s subsidiary locations may be required.
- Assist in reviewing daily operations of consolidating entities
- Coordinate and communicate with subsidiary locations to ensure operational success and timely and accurate reporting
- Review month end close schedules and financial statements
- Consolidate monthly financial statements into Prime Clerk
- Ensure subsidiaries are prepared for big 4 audit
- Develop monthly reporting package for consolidating entities
- Assist in annual forecasting and updates throughout the year as appropriate
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in accounting
- At least 5 years of experience working in public accounting
- CPA license is preferred
- Strong excel and analytical skills
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.