Intern, Transfer PricingJob ID 20001242 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice applies microeconomic, financial and quantitative analysis to help multinational companies’ price products, intangible property and financial instruments for tax purposes. Our transfer pricing practice provides consulting and expert advice to many of the world’s largest multinational companies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Transfer Pricing Interns work on a variety of assignments, including performing financial analysis, industry analysis and microeconomic research to assist companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our analysts gain experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Assist with performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, non-profits, and government organizations
- Assist with designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products, services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conduct interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Assist with presenting results to both internal and external audiences
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports, and preparing industry articles.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) or other degree (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow & work on multiple assignments
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality work
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.