Director, Disputes and InvestigationsApply Now
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
- Managing staff members to ensure engagement execution that will support thorough and grounded expert opinions and/or provide quality consulting services to attorneys within established timeframes
- Providing guidance to attorneys on key financial and business issues
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of the drivers that affect value and creditworthiness of the subject company
- Developing and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Creating financial models, cash flow analysis, completing business related valuations, and other analyses as dictated by the needs of the client company or transaction
- Reviewing internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Marketing services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Managing client relationships; identifying and developing opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Recruiting, training, developing and evaluating professional and administrative staff
- Identifying cross-marketing opportunities within and across Duff & Phelps practice areas
- Managing teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization
- Demonstrating support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Statistics; or an MBA
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in providing disputes and/or investigations
- Previous testimony experience in dispute matters
- Time management, organization skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, in order to provide outstanding client service in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proven mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.