Consultant, Solicitation, Prime ClerkJob ID 19001156 New York, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk, a division of Duff & Phelps, is a modern successful company looking for employees who would like to work in an exciting fast-paced environment with a growing company. We provide comprehensive claims administration, case management, noticing and consulting services to companies, their attorneys and financial advisors. We offer effective and efficient technology-based solutions for restructuring cases, whether inside or outside of bankruptcy.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
This is an entry level position with potential for growth. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and detail-oriented team player, willing to work long hours, as necessary. Excellent communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required. This position reports to the Vice President of Solicitations and Public Securities, who in turn, reports to the President and COO of Prime Clerk.
- Promptly and accurately execute noticing projects and prepare associated affidavits of service and exhibits and maintain related data.
- Create, import, and maintain nominee data and service lists.
- Input, analyze, maintain, and monitor ballot data.
- Manage databases of information collected from applicable parties.
- Perform audits and quality assurance review of certain information.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively and professionally with counsel, advisors, creditors and their representatives, production (internal and external) and internal colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.