Consultant, Prime ClerkJob ID 19001028 New York, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk, a division of Duff & Phelps, is a modern successful company looking for employees who would like to work in an exciting fast-paced environment with a growing company. We provide comprehensive claims administration, case management, noticing and consulting services to companies, their attorneys and financial advisors. We offer effective and efficient technology-based solutions for restructuring cases, whether inside or outside of bankruptcy.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
This position reports to the Vice President of Consulting, who in turn, reports to the President and COO of Prime Clerk. This is an entry level position with potential for growth and significant client contact. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and meticulous critical thinker, willing to work long hours, as necessary. Excellent communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required. Duties will include the following:
- Promptly and accurately execute noticing projects and prepare associated affidavits of service and exhibits and maintain related data
- Create, import, and maintain creditor data and service lists
- Input, analyze, maintain, and monitor claims data
- Manage inquiry logs, including preparing and circulating inquiry logs to client and case professionals, promptly forwarding applicable escalations, and coordinating with Prime Clerk’s internal communications team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with counsel, advisors, production (internal and external) and internal colleagues
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
- This is an hourly position, eligible for paid overtime
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.