Associate, Transaction OpinionsJob ID 19001700 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Opinions group provides our clients third party fairness and solvency opinions.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Developing and communicating complex financial analysis in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Cash flow modeling and analysis of public company and M&A trading multiples
- Creating board presentations and reports summarizing the analysis and conclusions supporting the opinion being provided to the client
- Performing company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentoring and developing staff - analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Assisting M&A deal teams with financial analysis and transaction execution as the need arises.
- MBA with a concentration in Finance OR Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 4 years’ prior experience in the financial services industry
- Eligibility for Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.