Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21000292 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you will become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you are ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Healthcare M&A service line assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution in Healthcare.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we will maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst / Associate to join our Healthcare practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line. The position will enable you to work on a variety of healthcare M&A transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Perform financial analyses and develop financial models including financial projections and valuation analyses (DCF, comparable transaction and public company analysis)
- Use research and financial analysis to develop pitch books, client presentations, executive summaries, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Research and develop potential buyer, investor, and other target lists
- Communicate with deal teams, client personnel, counter parties and advisors on deliverables, due diligence and day to day deal execution
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise manner to assist and guide decision-makers in M&A transactions
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Assist in marketing services to internal partners and external clients; developing client relationships; and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 3 years of M&A, financial or transaction advisory experience, at any one or a combination of the below:
- Bulge bracket, reputable boutique or regional investment bank
- Big four (or equivalent) corporate finance, valuations or transaction advisory services practice
- Corporate development group within a company
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong financial analysis and company/market research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize requirements on multiple M&A engagements
- Ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York