Senior Leasing Specialist, Facilities ManagementJob ID 19001854 New Delhi, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Regular “BAU” Responsibilities
- Put together recurring monthly report on the status of D&P's real estate portfolio (i.e. upcoming key lease clauses, monthly costs, utilization, etc.)
- Work with the team to ensure lease data in portfolio summary is represented to date and current.
- Compare monthly trending rent costs and accruals from Finance team against approved budget.
- Review rent invoices in Lawson against lease contracts and recommend for approval.
- Work with the team to understand current lease activity across the portfolio for tracking.
- File and store all key lease documentation on global drive and lease admin platform.
- Coordinate with lease administration vendor to abstract (and translate if necessary) and upload.
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Develop financial models to analyze critical lease details for lease transactions.
- Build scenario and financial analysis of the proposed lease deals (per location).
- Put together lease memo summarizing current lease transaction for EC approval.
- Assist with creating executive presentations to include key metrics and graphics.
- Develop and run various reports using lease admin database as requested by Finance (i.e. security deposits, restorations, etc.).
- The ideal candidate will be highly numerate (Maths based degree) advanced excel skills and have ability to model financial analysis of proposed lease deals and create detailed reports
- Ability to pull together high standard presentations
- Great to have real estate and lease admin experience.