Senior Infosec Specialist, Policy Management OfficeJob ID 21000140 New Delhi, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Seeking a Senior Analyst who will be responsible for the review process and management of policies, procedures, work instructions and any additional materials to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory standards and legal procedures and firms policy management process. This position protects the company, as well as ensures accessibility, retrievability, control, and security for all company documentation. The candidate will be responsible for document control practices that ensure all revisions of a document are appropriately cataloged and all published versions are current. To protect the company’s interest, in case of an audit or incident, and for reporting purposes, it is critical to be able to retrieve the applicable documentation. This includes the current and/or historical versions of all documentation based on the audit requirements.
- Manages organizational documentation through the document life cycle adhering to designated internal controls as well as developing and maintaining a comprehensive database of all company documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, and training materials, etc.
- Ensures that all documents go through an approved and documented review process and receive approval by all legal and regulatory compliance‐related stakeholders before being published.
- Ensures all employees are using correct versions of documents.
- Manages and distributes the retrieval of specific documentation, as requested.
- Develops and maintains relationships and communication with key stakeholders across all departments ensuring their interests and directives are followed throughout the document lifecycle. Leverages those relationships to identify impactful updates occurring within the company and ensuring they are captured, making updates timely and appropriately.
- Edits documentation for completeness, style, and accuracy.
- Reviews edits, and proofreads material written by others.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts at all levels and team members as needed to extract business requirements.
- Ensures documents are easy to understand for their intended audience. Reworks existing documents as needed for consistency and clarity.
- Manages a database of all documentation that includes version history, review date, and document approvers.
- Archives inactive records in accordance with the company’s records retention requirements. Identifies and investigates the need for documents of various types.
- Creates policy and procedural documentation including conceptual, task-based, and reference documentation. Ensures that policies and associated documents are comprehensive and able to address questions or situations that may arise. Additionally, identifies if documents are contradictory to any departmental or company policy, guideline, or objective and take appropriate action.
- Ensures internal controls are in place and functional. Edits and updates documentation based on the established review schedule. Releases finished documentation to document repository and maintain organized records of all materials, drafts, and previous versions.
- Support Policy Management Office leadership in the execution of the program charter
- Conducting focused awareness workshop with all stakeholder’s on implementation and audit prep sessions
- Work with external auditors to schedule external audits as per firm comfortable timelines
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Professional experience in documentation management
- Experience editing technical documentation, training manuals, and policies and procedures.
- Experience with document management software preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Office 365 experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business source content, documentation, technical procedures, and/or legal regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited information exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in the decision-making process, and make timely decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.