Senior InfoSec Compliance SpecialistJob ID 21000659 New Delhi, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Technology practice is looking for a Senior Infosec Compliance Specialist.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Conduct vendor security due diligence assessments to verify a vendor’s information security & privacy capabilities by providing security/privacy risk assessment questionnaires, analyzing responses, and creating final assessment reports
- Complete client security questionnaires, answer follow-up questions and participate in client audits at the request of the business
- Partner with business and other stake holders to ensure risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
- Work with the business to track the remediation to close out any vulnerabilities identified by clients
- Review contracts and master service agreements as requested to ensure appropriate security language is present
- Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Information Security program
- Assist in the administration of an Information Security Awareness Program (new hire and annual training courses, phishing exercises, employee communications)
- Participation during internal and external audits related to SOC2, ISO 27001/27701, etc.
- Familiar with routine content of Information Security policies in order to support annual reviews and updates
- Perform general administrative duties as necessary to support Information Security operations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, Information Security program development, maintenance and governance
- Strong research skills
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Willingness to work various hours to support global business users
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse