Senior Consultant, Valuation ServicesJob ID 18000338 New Delhi, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Senior Consultants work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, and dispute consulting.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interactions, including face-to-face meetings and client site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
- Working with management in building and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters. Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Should be capable of manage and/or working on multiple projects at a time; overseeing juniors in the team
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA or a professional qualification in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA etc.)
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.