Senior Associate, RestructuringJob ID 18001244-UK New Delhi, India Apply now
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance;
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters;
- Provide regular updates to the manager as agreed;
- Use the case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate;
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio;
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time;
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary;
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required;
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports;
- Liaise with potential resolution applicants in respect of the submission of resolution plans;
- Provide supports to the IP in relation to the submission of resolutions plans to the committee of creditors;
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy;
- Be willing to travel internally.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly;
- Engaging personality and strong team player;
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Previously restructuring experience desirable but not essential;
- Qualified CA / ACCA or training towards achieving these qualifications.
- 1-3 years’ financial / commercial experience in Big 4, investment banking or equivalent, with experience in audit, management accounting, valuation or M&A;
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics or similar.
- Strong academic track record.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.