Intern, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19000033 New Delhi, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Valuation Services practice helps clients fulfill complex financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence. We closely monitor the regulatory landscape and are deeply involved in the development of valuation industry standards and best practices that impact our clients.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interaction and site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university. Expected graduation date between December 2017 and July 2018.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Business Development Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence London, England
- Director, Cyber Risk Milan, Lombardy
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.