Senior Enterprise Applications EngineerJob ID 19001501 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver
solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an
organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and
we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on
our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that
empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the
world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues leading to and resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. We serve organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include proactive threat intelligence for businesses and breach response services for impacted individuals, including notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
The Salesforce Administrator (Senior Enterprise Applications Engineer) will provide Global Salesforce service cloud support for Kroll ITBN operations.
At Duff & Phelps,
your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join
us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Provide technical Salesforce administrative services to the Kroll, a division of Duff and Phelps Identify Theft and Breach Notification (“ITBN”) Salesforce service cloud environment. This position will join a team based in Nashville to provide global Salesforce service cloud support for Kroll ITBN operations.
• Support global expansion and use of Salesforce as operational platform for client and end user management, including integrations.
• Partner with operations and technology teams to bridge the current and future integrations of Salesforce with propriety databases and applications.
• Improve user experience, solve technical issues, formulate creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness, and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
• Proactively work with team members to identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
• Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by the customer service team
• Work with teams across Kroll and Duff and Phelps to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce
• Work with data services/business intelligence team members to integrate Salesforce with source databases and data warehouse solutions
• Manage change control for the Salesforce application for both new functionality requests and environment management (test, development, and production)
• Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, resolve bugs and errors, and implement optimal solutions to resolve issues at the source
• Maintain standardized reports/dashboards within Salesforce
• Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce users
• Own system documentation for Salesforce, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements
• Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
• Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
• Minor traveling to regional offices may be required
• Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
• This individual needs to enjoy working in a collaborative manner and creating repeatable and scalable solutions for a customer-focused company with high-growth expectations.
• Previous experience in an Information Technology function
• Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in correct grammar writing
• Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading, English language
• An active interest and passion for Information Technology, besides regular office hours
• Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
• Flexibility to schedule to cover all supported shifts within the office
• Experience with creating standards and documentation
• Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce's declarative capabilities preferred
• Experience with Visualforce and/or Apex preferred
• Experience with Lightning user interface preferred
• Experience with Service Console integration with Contact Center Telephony Systems (inContact or Genesys preferred)
• Experience with a global and multi-currency organization preferred
• Experience with Salesforce portals (Communities) preferred
• Experience using Salesforce Data Loader, DemandTools preferred
• Experience with DocGen (Drawloop) and DocuSign preferred
• Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
• Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.