Senior Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning SpecialistJob ID 20001231 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning group, and we’re looking for you to join our portfolio of AI projects. You will be critical in achieving our vision and strategy for solving complex business problems with cutting-edge solutions driven by the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Some of our current projects focus on NLP and machine learning for cyber security and due diligence, quantitative analysis and we are actively scaling up across multiple other lines of business.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
This position is remote anywhere on the East Coast.
- Working with business analysts and engineers to develop new machine learning models
- Training and tuning machine learning models and hyperparameters
- Researching, evaluating and exploring algorithms
- Validating model inputs and outputs
- Deploying models to production
- Explain AI/ML to non-technical business
- Advanced degree
- Machine learning experience
- Python experience is preferred
- Technical and business communication
- Team and technical leadership
- Research experience
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
In order to be considered for a position at
Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Bogotá, Bogota D.C.
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Los Angeles, California
- Intern, Transfer Pricing East Palo Alto, California
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, Telangana