Marketing Manager IJob ID 21000070 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on thousands of cybersecurity related incidents and engagements a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative investigations, response, and proactive services.
Our clients also count on us for rapid, expert support in the event of a cyber incident or attack; we help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through deep incident response, investigations, and digital forensics services as well as through eDiscovery, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
The Cyber Risk Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and running integrated campaigns to support our data breach notification and identity monitoring products and services. You’ll join the global Cyber Risk marketing team and work closely with cyber investigators, product and account managers, engineering and sales teams to develop and fine-tune go-to-market strategy, demand generation, and sales enablement materials. You’ll spend time discovering new avenues to differentiate our services and messages to enable us to capture a larger share of the market.
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans and global playbooks, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies for multiple cyber security services and products.
- Collaborate with other marketing, product management, vendor partners, sales and engineering functions to define and deliver technology value propositions, marketing narratives and core marketing content.
- Develop a content calendar, identifying creative storylines supported by internal and external data.
- Run an audit and build a content roadmap for a range of audiences including, but not limited to, general counsel, law firm partners, insurance underwriters, information security executives, and privacy officers.
- Lead the development of creative and innovative stories to reach our target audiences, leveraging articles, webinars, videos, podcasts, checklists, etc.
- Drive growth by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing programs.
- Manage and provide regular reporting on marketing KPIs.
- Participate in research plans to derive key insights, inform and validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Create and/or manage the creation of product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts for global markets.
- Drive flawless execution against marketing plans to support the launch of new products and services.
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners and service influencers in order to build brand and service recognition.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas and leverage this knowledge in the promotion of our overall capabilities.
- Create training materials for Sales team members and channel partners to promote key products.
- Work closely with PR agencies worldwide to maximize media opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience with B2B technology products and professional services
- At least 4 years digital marketing experience with fluency in paid and organic search, sponsored content and social media marketing
- Experience with legal, compliance, risk management or security products and services
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as WebEx Teams and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation and analytics tools such as Eloqua and Google Analytics
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs leveraging digital and traditional marketing techniques to drive revenue growth
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Proven track record working with senior executives to fine-tune marketing strategy
- Excellent time-management and project prioritization skills
- Superb communication skills, in both speaking and writing
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across the wider organization
- Experience leading research-based content development
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information into a variety of internal and external communications
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
For USA Postings only:
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.