Director, Identity Theft and Breach NotificationJob ID 18001479 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk practice is a global leader in cyber resiliency and data security, cyber investigations, incident response, and intrusion prevention. Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with federal law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, and management consulting companies. In addition, Kroll Cyber Risk offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. Kroll builds and owns proprietary services, and also works with industry leading vendors to create a comprehensive suite of identity theft prevention, detection, and restoration services. The service is anchored by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel victims of identity theft and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft and our dark web monitoring technology which helps alert corporates and consumers about exposures on the dark web. Kroll leverages experts across Kroll to create and develop the most advanced identity theft protection services and technology, ensuring ITBN and Kroll stay at the forefront of reducing the impact of identity theft on consumers.
The Director, Insurance is primarily responsible for identifying, developing and implementing new partnerships and establishing new sales distribution channels for Kroll’s Cyber Risk practice, including services such as consumer identity theft monitoring, cyber investigations, proactive cyber risk consulting, breach response, dark web monitoring, as well as new Cyber Security product opportunities with the goal of driving revenue globally within the Cyber Insurance channel. Key responsibilities will include strategic business development, marketing, public speaking at key insurance events and media, prospecting, and partnership development. We are open to considering telecommuting as an option, however travel is a requirement.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Serve as a member of the market facing expert in the insurance industry for North America
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with specific insurance channel partners and maintain key account responsibilities to drive referral revenue, serving as advocate across the internal Kroll Cyber Risk team.
- Drive opportunity growth and broaden deep relationships with insurance channel partners with the rest of the insurance team.
- Optimize value of existing partnership by augmenting the success and improving the overall value of our existing partnerships. This should result in more new referral revenue being driven through our partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional teams and sales leader to facilitate lead referral activity, provide input on specific solutions requested by channel partner, and assist with developing marketing ideas.
- Make and maintain a site visit schedule for assigned channels in order to reinforce the client/Kroll relationship with practitioners and insurance support team
- Acquire and maintain knowledge at an expert level of Kroll Cyber Risk
- Serve as channel advocate regarding marketing, sales, or service issues that occur within a particular channel – actively working to manage to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Identify and develop new and innovative business solutions for dark web solutions in particular aimed at the insurance market
- Create insurance partner evaluation criteria/process, and vet incoming partnership requests in the insurance sector
- Jointly create customer base penetration plans as well and new customer focused initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities with new established partners.
- Identify and recommend specific products in the market to refer to Product Development team for assessment and potential implementation
- Identify and research key target markets and potential partners
- Oversee negotiation of strategic partnerships to generate maximum volume, within budgeted risk parameters
- Strategize and collaborate with Kroll and partner marketing team to develop promotions and marketing campaigns
- Achieve revenue targets and new customer goals for each strategic partnership
- Ensure campaign results with the various partners are tracked and analyzed against success metrics and that the information is leveraged across the organization
- Oversee price and scope negotiations relating to non-referral partnership revenue.
- Collaborate with existing insurance channel resources and other sales functions within Kroll Cyber Risk.
- Provide strategic guidance and feedback to Kroll Cyber Risk leadership regarding the cyber liability marketplace and Kroll’s ability to garner revenue from it.
- 15+ years of professional work experience that includes client management, partnership development, business development, or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred, although comparable experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven cyber liability insurance industry experience.
- Proven partnership experience with mid- to senior-level clients in Fortune 500 companies.
- Familiarity with data breach, identity theft, risk/legal/privacy technology products is preferred, but not required.
- Must possess well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and motivate people, and develop new partnership opportunities.
- Ability to offer strategic insights, operational alternatives and constructive criticisms for development plans and their execution.
- Interested and enthusiastic about Kroll products and alert to the relevance of the product to the daily operations of current and potential clients.
- Ability to think and act strategically in building and sustaining relationships with partners and an ability to track and manage details while keeping focused on the longer-term objectives.
- Excellent team building, speaking and writing skills and the ability to work collegially and effectively with current and potential clients, as well as staff at all levels of company.
- A self-starter who is goal-oriented and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively particularly with sales communications and demonstrating the ability to make outbound cold calls to prospects.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Business travel is required: approximately 50% of the time
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Boston, Massachusetts
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.