Customer Service Representative I, Identity Theft & Breach NotificationJob ID 19002267 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Customer service positions available! Looking for a career opportunity in customer service with a proven industry leader? Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice is now hiring for part-time Call Center Representative positions in our Nashville contact center.
Job Type: Part-time
*Competitive Pay Starting at $15 per hour* *Plus differential for bilingual agents! (Spanish, German, and French languages)*
Flexible Monday thru Friday shifts to choose from:
- Mid-Day 10:30am-7pm (Preferred)
- Evening 3pm-7pm (Required)
- Minimum of 20 hours per week with opportunities for additional hours
- Off every weekend!
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexibility to work from home on occasion with prior approval
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
The Part-time Call Center Representative’s (Consumer Associate I) primary focus is handling inbound phone calls from consumers who are eligible for Kroll’s products and services as well as phone calls from Kroll’s program administrators. They will provide web support for online users and will also be responsible for Tier 1 customer service support for breach members. This Customer Service Representative position will be located in Nashville, TN and will report to the Consumer Services Supervisor.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails in a contact center environment.
- Provide excellent customer service support.
- Provide accurate information regarding Kroll’s products, services, and product delivery systems.
- Be professional and courteous with callers at all times.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Possess the ability to quickly respond to client and consumer issues and complete a high volume of tasks and assignments.
- Work well within a team environment and independently
- Must study for and pass the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) certification exam. Study time, costs for exam and materials will be provided by Kroll.
- Other administrative work as needed.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week with flexibility to work additional hours if needed when high call volume is anticipated
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- May be asked to be available for on-call after hours phone support as needed by the business.
- Sitting for long periods of time in close proximity to a computer screen is required.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.