Werkstudent, M&AJob ID 20000260 Munich, Germany Apply now
- As a working student (m/f/d), you will support our Corporate Finance / M&A team in Munich
- You assist with administrative tasks, development of presentations, and research tasks – from financial and deal databases to online research, and track market developments
- You update databases and maintain watchlists
- You are currently studying business administration / economics, have at least 6 months left to study and are available 12 - 16 hours per week to support us
- You have already gained some professional experience
- You have a reliable, independent and proactive way of working and have strong team skills
- You are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and preferably have gained first experience with Salesforce
- German native and excellent English (written and spoken)
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Bogotá, Bogota D.C.
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Los Angeles, California
- Intern, Transfer Pricing East Palo Alto, California
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, Telangana