Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 19002225 Munich, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ M&A Advisory practice assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Work on a variety of sell-side and buy-side transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings, as well as transaction opinions
- Strong LBO and DCF modelling skills
- Conduct industry research and identify potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Prepare marketing and process materials, e.g. pitch books, information memoranda, and investor presentations
- Communicate financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Facilitate due diligence and transaction closings, and support senior bankers during transaction negotiations
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Able to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and interns
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or PhD beneficial but not essential
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in German and excellent command of English
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.