Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19002416 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps, Global Delivery centre in Mumbai provides clients with Valuation Advisory Services, Corporate Finance and Governance Risk Investigations & Disputes operational support services to the firm’s subsidiaries across the globe.
The global Valuations Advisory Services team in India operates as an extension of our global offices and works very closely with their counterparts in the US and Europe on diverse nature of valuation engagements across industries.
Duff & Phelps is looking for a Vice President who will be involved in providing support to our global Valuations practice. This role will report to the Director and Managing Director, India location.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
A career within Duff & Phelps Global Financial Advisory center will provide a wide & valuable experience in an exciting, dynamic and challenging working & learning environment. The candidate should be able to provide support on various aspects of client and project management including the below activities:
- Liasoning effectively with global stakeholders (MDs/Directors and other senior colleagues) from the US and European offices and be a go-to person for Client Service-related matters.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the internal and end-clients and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product.
- Executing, reviewing and/or guiding analysts/associates on business and/or intangible valuation engagements of diverse nature and purposes of valuation (such as financial reporting, tax compliance, internal management decision making and other commercial purposes).
- Assisting management team in growing the practice and taking active part in the recruitment process including screening of CVs, conducting interviews, liasoning with Human Resources team and working towards finalization in coordination with senior management.
- Providing on-the job/classroom technical trainings and guiding analysts team in their day-to-day work requests with an objective to become a go-to person for them.
- Assisting Global Client Service Head in India on various team and practice management activities, growing all service lines and be responsible for increase in adoption of Global Financial Advisory center in India.
- Regularly sharing key take aways / minutes of meetings and maintaining seamless communication with Global Client Service leadership team in India. Reporting key updates to Client Service Head and scheduling regular catch-ups with the team.
- Building a deeper mutual understanding and strong relationship between India Global Client Services teams and the US offices.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- The ideal candidate will have strong technical skill set and project management awareness.
- 7-9 years of valuations and financial advisory experience (building and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models)
- CA, CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus and preferable
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and key data sources such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.