Vice President, Marketing (Design/Creative)Job ID 20000481 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is seeking a brand and creative executive to lead our Creative Services team. This is a senior role within the marketing team and will report into the Managing Director, Head of Integrated Marketing.
The prospective candidate should have fifteen (15) years of experience leading brand and creative teams for global organizations with direct responsibility for account strategy, creative direction and overall operations. The Head of Creative Services will manage a team of six designers and one creative operations manager in support of a global organization with multiple service and product brands in the market.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership across border and time zones to develop and define Duff & Phelps and affiliate brands internally and externally
- Drive polished, effective and consistent brand experience across all regions and channels for all Duff & Phelps and affiliate brands
- Support business strategies through world class creative campaigns and wow customer experiences, customizing tactics (print, digital, multimedia, etc.) to meet defined business goals
- Advise marketing leadership on external benchmarks, market trends, competitive landscape and evolving best practices
- Deliver superior customer service to internal clients through expert recommendations and flawless execution
- Manage production of approximately 3,000 assets per year, including collateral, thought leadership, digital ads, social media posts, animated and interactive assets, videos and podcasts
- Advise on all matters of global brand management – brand standards and marks, brand integrations, new product and service branding, brand perceptions studies and other matters core to growing and protecting Duff & Phelps and its affiliates in the 25 countries in which we operate
- Update and maintain comprehensive brand standards – proactively communicate brand standards to marketing leadership and other stakeholders
- Grow talent within the team by providing art and creative direction tailored to a global professionals services firm
- Cultivate a collaborative team environment with all levels soliciting and providing constructive feedback from peers
- Provide versatile leadership: at times, leading by example through stellar individual design contributions, when needed, and through clear and compelling guidance to direct reports
- Be data and metric driven to inspire team success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fifteen (15) years of brand, creative and design leadership experience at global professional services firm and leading agencies
- Superior customer service and people leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications to executive audience
- Highly detail oriented with strong skills in logistics and processes
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to contribute to and grow a positive team culture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Expert in Adobe Suite, Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.