Specialist, Sourcing Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21000176 Mumbai, India Apply now
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Duff & Phelps leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees.
As a Specialist, Talent Acquisition Sourcing, you will be work closely with our global Talent Acquisition team to ensure an ongoing pipeline of candidates is delivered to your recruiting partners. This Specialist will be responsible for the sourcing of experienced and executive level professionals looking to make a career move.
- Sourcing and screening new and existing candidates for open requisitions
- Assisting Talent Acquisition recruitment team on requisitions that do not have an existing pipeline
- Assisting Talent Acquisition team on “market mapping” projects
- Actively source candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to recruiting partners for review
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruiting, staffing, and/or talent acquisition, with a strong emphasis on proactively sourcing candidates; combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential
- Experience sourcing and using complex Boolean search strings to identify talent on various job boards and social sites
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioral & motivation based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Strong personal computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries. Candidates with corporate and agency experience are preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.