Specialist, Sourcing Talent AcquisitionJob ID 19000209 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Sourcing and screening new and existing candidates for open requisitions
- Assisting Talent Acquisition recruitment team on requisitions that do not have an existing pipeline
- Assisting Talent Acquisition team on “market mapping” projects
- Actively source candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to recruiting partners for review
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruiting, staffing, and/or talent acquisition, with a strong emphasis on proactively sourcing candidates; combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential
- Experience sourcing and using complex Boolean search strings to identify talent on various job boards and social sites
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioral & motivation based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Strong personal computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Taleo Enterprise Edition).
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries. Candidates with corporate experience are preferred.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.