Software EngineerJob ID 20001189 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is looking for a Software Automation Engineer to join its Corporate and Cloud Operations team. This position is responsible for automating the build, release and logging process into non-production and production environments. In addition, ensuring the quality and consistency of internal and customer facing releases. The qualified candidate will lead releases by working with cross functional teams including infrastructure, networking, software development, architecture, business intelligence, quality assurance, product development and operations. We are looking for a candidate currently working as Software Release Engineer, Software Engineer or having solid foundational experience ready to take the next step in their career.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Develop automated build scrips where applicable to build, integrate, and deploy software releases
- Actively troubleshoot any deployment issues that arise during the SDLC
- Identify manual processes that can be automated and in compliance with security requirements
- Identify and manage risks, dependencies, and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Participate in application implementation meetings
- Cultivate processes, best practices and tools for release management, logging and monitoring and system integrations
- Manage pre-production environment consistency throughout the release process
- Skills in performance, stability, and reliability monitoring of complex systems
- Skills in root cause analysis and risk mitigation plans
- Communicate in an effective manner that promotes healthy relationships with both internal and external team members
- Stay current with new technologies and evalution of tools
- Serve as a backup as for release engineer that is responsible for organizing and managing software releases into non-production and production environments
- Work flexible hours as needed
- 2-4+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer, DevOps Engineer or directly relevant position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar issue tracking software
- Experience in a change management environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Technical skills including:
- Visual Studio
- .NET Core (C#)
- Solid understanding of Azure DevOps YAML and Classic pipelines
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies and applying them to software solutions
- Agile framework experience (Scrum / Kanban)
- Experience with Continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) highly preferred
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.