Software Engineer IIJob ID 20000700 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is looking for software engineers to help us expand our cutting-edge web-based products/ services. Our software combines artificial intelligence, big data collection, and modern cloud computing technology to help our clients more easily identify risks in their business relationships.
The Senior Analyst, Sitecore Engineer position is for our front-end team focusing on the development of corporate websites of Duff & Phelps using Sitecore & React as well as the integration of third-party data services/ tools.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Be a developer on certain projects and enhancements of high complexity.
- Develop an understanding of how the application works and how it is used – from user standpoint
- Understanding of HTML/CSS to develop web page design
- Rapid prototype creation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Product and Service Design.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- 3+ years of Strong experience in working with Sitecore.
- Should have hands on experience in Sitecore 8.2 and above.
- Should have exposure in Sitecore implementations purely in development.
- Should be able to manage CMS/Search system configuration files and, when necessary, assists with deployments. Good in technical documentation.
- Knowledge of .NET development toolsets, ASP.NET, .Net WEB API, C#, and associated development toolsets (i.e. Visual Studio).
- Strong understanding about OOPS concepts and design principles.
- Should have implemented Ajax / Ajax controls in C# and .Net Projects.
- Worked on Sitecore experience platform and have knowledge of analytics and personalization features.
- Sitecore certification will be added advantage
- Experience with one or all: Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira, or Gitlab
- Continuous attention to technical excellence
Good to have skills:
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude towards challenges
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of webpage speed Optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience Consuming REST APIs
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems, deployment.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.