Software Engineer (Identity and Access Management)Job ID 21000899 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps is rapidly releasing digital products and is building an identity management function on our Application Development team. In this role, you will be working with advanced engineers to secure applications used by professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Contribute to enterprise Identity and Access Management implementation
- Support of a unified identity management system (Auth0)
- Refactoring authorization code in .NET applications
- Implementing user migrations between identity providers
- Work closely with infrastructure and application teams to implement right access controls using RBAC and ABAC
- Working with India and U.S.-based teams
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an IAM Engineer
- Experience with OAuth2 and OIDC standards
- Experience with ADFS, Web SSO and MFA integrations with various custom application on Azure and 3rd party cloud applications
- Experience creating and maintaining Azure AD Enterprise Applications for SSO
- Good to have experience on designing, implementing, and debugging .NET Core applications
- Experience designing RBAC/ABAC for cloud hosted apps
- Understanding of SQL and No-SQL databases
- Good understanding of enterprise IT risk and access control procedures
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Agile development
- Cloud development & support, especially Azure
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Linux experience
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse