Service Delivery Manager IIJob ID 18001778 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is hiring a Service Delivery Lead in Finance & Accounts for our global finance operation team, based in Mumbai.
As Service Delivery Lead, you will be handling process transition, supporting SSC Head in developing and deploying process leveraging experience and adding efficiency at SSC, Work with process owners and other support team to resolve queries and issues. Assisting corporate accounting team in performing check of day-to-day transaction processed to accounting, administrative support in the areas of accounting, monitoring required reconciliations to be performed at transaction level, handling auditors, etc
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Lead for transaction capturing to General Ledger Activity
- Fixed Assets
- FX, Prepaid and Accrued Expenses
- Internal and external Audit Support
- GL Reconciliations
- General Ledger Maintenance, Module closings, Ledger, account and cost center setup
- Journal Entries
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Oversee Mumbai Finance Operations, approx. 30 professionals
- Assist Controllership Leadership Team with ad hoc requests and special projects, as needed.
- University degree with specialisation in Finance & Accounting
- Chartered Accountant (CA) candidates will be given preference
- Should have 6-7 years of experience in handling Process Transitions and Shared Service centers operation deliveries combined with accounting and finance experience and 5 plus years of supervisory experience. (Significant BPO experience, having both supported and led global projects)
- Proven experience with India/US Accounting and Compliance requirements
- Experience with knowledge transfer and reconciliations
- General Accounting and ERP experience (Lawson preferred)
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
- Six Sigma qualified
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Efficient & organized and Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
- Requirement to work UK shift hours
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.