Senior Technical WriterJob ID 21000504 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
A Technical Writer & Trainer at Prime Clerk works directly with SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) to define, develop and deploy effective learning solutions throughout the organization. This resource will assist with development and execution of training modules to support Prime Clerk’s continued focus on providing the best in class service. The Technical Writer & Trainer will author, organize and maintain a wide variety of complex documentation artifacts (e.g. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), process-flows, user guides, manuals, and procedures). The right candidate will have a passion for delivering training (virtually) and experience writing and managing training documentation.
- Working with department managers and supervisors to maintain the respective departments’ standard operating procedures by writing new procedures, revising current procedures, and tracking the SOP review through final approval
- Collaborate with departmental personnel to understand procedures, gather information, analyze procedures, address issues, resolve problems and implement change
- Assist in coordinating the layout and organization of these written materials and support the development and management of a Knowledge Base
- Partner with cross functional (SME's) to create accurate content for training programs that align with predetermined training objectives
- Assist in the development of eLearning work plans with milestones, deliverables and timelines
- Create/revise training courses/manuals
- Conduct internal training to employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in authoring documentation material
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in customer and client service
- A strong understanding of learning theory, especially adult learning theory and up-to-date knowledge of effective training strategies
- Ability to communicate ideas verbally, textually and pictorially and transfers that skillset into the e-learning development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Good to have: Project Management experience, and familiarity with popular e-learning platforms such as 360learning or Persipio a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse