Senior Service Management SpecialistJob ID 18001536 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Senior Service Management Specialist position will build and support business solutions aligned with enterprise I.T. Service Management. The position will be a key technical role for implementing modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s integrated platform.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide operational support of Duff & Phelps Service Now instance
- Work with other members of the Duff & Phelps I.T. team on an as needed basis to ensure that the design and processes meet customer requirements.
- Monitor assignment group queues in ServiceNow and proactively assume ownership of incidents and requests
- Validate request requirements and work them to completion in ServiceNow
- Provide administrative support of users, roles, and groups. Facilitates and supports the rollout of update and import sets.
- Basic knowledge of various other IT practices (networking, servers, voice, email)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 6-8 years experience of ITSM industry experience
- 2-4 years supporting the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with administration and configuration of the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of core ITSM applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, etc. Additional product experience outside of ITSM preferred
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including group and user maintenance, ACL, Catalog Items, Order Guides, UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Unclaimed Property Dallas, Texas
- Intern, Real Estate Advisory Group Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.