Senior Security ArchitectJob ID 19000616 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Senior Security Architect (Cloud)
Seeking a Senior Cloud Security Architect with -
- A firm understanding of the cloud delivery, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and up-and-coming Account – System – Server – Services hierarchy (AssS) service offerings provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Proven ability to design and implement secure cloud architectures and designs that meet business requirements and incorporate appropriate and sustainable security controls and risk reductions.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Technical knowledge in routing, firewall policy, Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (Anti-DDoS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Data Leak Prevention(DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Secure Credential Management, Virtualisation, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Secure DevOps (SecDevOps), operational practices, micro services architecture and database design.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience in implementing security solutions both cloud & hybrid setup.
- Experience in implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Proficiency in security technologies, including SIEM, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and general security background Information Systems architecture and security control design and development experience
- Proficiency in operating systems including Windows 2003 & 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows XP and 7, RHES, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux Understanding of basic networking concepts including IP addressing (IPv4 and IPv6), arp, ICMP, TCP, UDP.
- Proficiency in defending attacks utilizing security technologies, including web application firewalls, anti-DDoS technologies, advanced anti-malware solutions and network forensics and visibility solutions, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), secure credential management.
- Knowledge of industry standards including ISO 27000 series, NIST 800-53 (ICD 503) and other industry related security standards Knowledge of Federal policies and regulations for Information System Security (eg. NIST 800-53, FISMA, CDM, ICS directives) Information Systems architecture and security control design and development experience
- As a senior member of SOC team, he should Create and develop enterprise security use cases which will align to the organizational security strategy and Cloud security baseline.
- Design, develop and build security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Engage with senior technical leaders within the organization to design and implement Cloud security and Cloud hybrid based solutions.
- Work with Business Consulting, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development business units to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration of Duff & Phelps environments.
- Lead training and technical forums, serve as a mentor and execute other initiatives designed to share knowledge with other people and teams.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of new security solutions, participate in the creation and maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures (InfoSec).
- Support the enforcement of security policies across the organization.
- Prepare and execute security tool test plans, and assess security control effectiveness.
- Work with software engineering team to ensure that security policies, standards, best practices and guidelines are adhered to
- Assessing, developing, designing, implementing, operationalizing and documenting a comprehensive set of security technologies and processes within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments, such as:
- Secure software development (application security)
- Infrastructure security (network & endpoint)
- Data protection (cryptography & key management, DLP, etc)
- Identity and access management (IAM, IDaaS, etc)
- 3+ years of experience as a security solution architect
- 3+ years of experience as a cloud security architect
- 2+ Years’ hands on experience in perimeter/end point security design & implementation
- Previous project management experience.
- ITIL Change & Configuration Management
- Must have one of the following certifications:
- CASP, Comptia Cloud+, Comptia Network+, Comptia Security+, or Comptia Linux+, CCFP, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, or SSCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNA Industrial, or CCNP Security.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.