Senior Network Engineer IIJob ID 19001906 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Network Engineer II will play a key role in the global network operations including support, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation. Focus will be on supporting day to day network operations, systems and network capacity, redundancy, high availability, implementation of network best practices and technologies while maintaining performance for critical applications. The position will work as part of a team, coordinating closely with the Global Network team and local IT team. Additionally, the Network Engineer II will serve as a technical advisor for other projects and networks.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Network operations support, integrations, implementation and maintenance of highly available, multi-use, and redundant LAN and WAN infrastructure utilizing fiber optics, copper, wireless, and leased-line services.
- 50% global travel to assist with IT initiatives including office relocations, acquisition integrations, and network projects.
- First line of support for all network related incidents
- Administration of Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls, network monitoring tools.
- Administration of network and system monitoring tools including SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor.
- Maintain network policies and have knowledge of current security best practices and tools for a highly secure and available production environment.
- Network systems planning and diagramming (Visio) for documentation.
- Validates overall network health, performance, availability, security, redundancy, and business continuity.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation on network infrastructure diagrams, procedures, and policies.
- Installs and configures network equipment and software to meet business needs. Documents the solution for ongoing support.
- Functions as part of a team on larger projects, or individually provides the services on support visits or smaller projects.
- Provides Tier 2 support for the Enterprise network; including switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, Wi-Fi, routing protocols (EIGRP and BGP), monitoring and reporting applications etc.
- Works with the Network Engineering team on network projects and other projects that are in process or planned.
- Excellent interpersonal and documentation skills required
- Work with telecom providers to manage existing telecommunication circuits, troubleshoot outages, and install service upgrades.
- Experience with formal change management process including development of change management plan for production upgrades.
- Minimum 7 years of experience providing network support, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting for a medium to large network environment
- Must have a strong understanding of Enterprise networks, networking best practices, and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical experience in 24x7 production environments.
- Hands on experience with Cisco networking products, SD WAN, ISE.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Microsoft Active Directory architecture.
- Strong research, technical writing, analytical and communication skills, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team environment.
- Cisco CCNP, CCNP Security, or CCDP certification.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.