Senior Messaging EngineerJob ID 18001535 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Senior Messaging Engineer position will assist in supporting the Duff & Phelps email environment for staff around the world. The successful candidate will participate in configuration and implementation for all aspects of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange related technologies throughout the firm.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Assist with management and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange in a hybrid on prem\cloud environment
- Troubleshooting\resolution of Exchange issues as they come up
- Assisting in engineering mail connectivity solutions
- Setting up mailboxes and mailbox restorations
- Experience implementing transport layer security (TLS)
- Exchange disaster recovery setup, configuration, and administration including the documentation
- Assisting in integrations with third party Exchange related software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite of products
- Basic knowledge of various other IT practices including Active Directory, networking, servers, and voice.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment
- 2-4 years experience supporting an Exchange environment
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exchange system engineering experience
- Understanding of PowerShell in a hybrid Exchange environment
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT incident management software
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Direktor, Technische Dienstleistungen , Real Estate Advisory Group Munich, Bavaria
- Munich, Bavaria
- Global Compensation and Benefits Manager I Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Valuation Services Boston, Massachusetts
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.