Senior Marketing AssociateJob ID 19000073 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps, the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients, is seeking a Video Editor, Marketing Associate, based in our Mumbai office. The position will report to the Vice President of Global Communications. The prospective candidate is required to have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in video production and editing. We are looking for a creative, talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project for multiple channels. The candidate should have a solid background in video production, from pre- to post-, including filming, editing, color correction and basic sound mixing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Serve as the firm’s in-house video producer, editor and coordinator in partnership with corporate, service line and Internal Firm Services teams
- Develop suite of brand, service line and thought leadership videos to support marketing goals
- Develop videos for social media channels, website and external events utilizing Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or comparable film editing software
- Develop titles and motion graphics using software programs such as Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Edit webinars, event videos or internal content to formats required for internal and external assets
- Proactively identify opportunities to gain visibility for and attention to the firm via multimedia
- Align with PR efforts and internal strategy to maximize employee engagement
- Proven work experience in video editing and production
- Proficient in Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and other Adobe related programs
- Ability to tell stories and translate footage in creative ways, using high-quality video, motion graphics and a wide range of editing techniques
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Ability to inspire and support colleagues across a diverse global organization
- Bachelor's degree in Film and Video or a related field is preferred
- Background in graphic design a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs. Candidates will be asked to submit links to at least three pieces you have edited yourself.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.