Senior HRIS Administrator IJob ID 18001796 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The individual will responsible for the technical maintenance, support and additional module implementation of a companywide Human Capital Management (HCM) program, Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Must have general knowledge of Core HCM functionality, configuration and reporting (Oracle Fusion HCM Preferred)
- Develop and maintain data, process flows and integration points
- Using the application reporting tools, create reports required by the business
- BS degree in Information Systems or Business Analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Human Resources Management systems environment, Oracle Fusion HCM preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as time-management, project/tasks prioritization skills
- Experience within a global Human Resources Management software environment
- Experience with Oracle Fusion HCM and Oracle BI Publisher preferred
- Proven record of development, both technical & business, with specific focus of Oracle HCM technologies
- Exposure to multiple levels of internal controls (Sarbanes-Oxley) as well as having worked in a Change Control environment
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.