Senior AWS EngineerJob ID 18001533 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Design of cloud infrastructure with a focus on AWS using industry best practices
- Delivery of Cloud infrastructure strategies aligned with business objectives with a focus on Cloud migrations
- Design, implementation and support of infrastructure automation
- Research new cloud technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to decrease costs and increase performance
- Assess and compare cloud native PaaS with cloud-enabled traditional infrastructure
- Mentor existing staff on cloud computing best practices and technology to drive cloud adoption
- Experience Scripting (PowerShell/Shell/Python)
- Experience with monitoring and analytical tools (Splunk, New Relic, SolarWinds)
- Experience with automation and provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet/Terraform)
- Experience working with various SDLC groups (Development, QA, Configuration Management) on project work as well as solving real time production system issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline and/ or equivalent related development experience in lieu of degree
- 6 - 10 years of infrastructure experience (firewalls, load balancer, AD, DNS, etc)
- 2 years experience with cloud infrastructure technologies (VPC, Vnet, Route53, Azure DNS, ELB, Azure LB, S3, Storage Accounts, Cloud Formation, IAM, RMS, etc)
- Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, data, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs
- 2 years experience automating infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Solid coding and scripting experience
- Familiarity with cloud based disaster recovery and HA system development
- Familiarity with networking equipment (load balancing/firewalls)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect is a plus
- MCSE Cloud and Infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with Windows and Linux-based operating system configuration, automation and management
- Solutions focused, self-motivated and curious
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Programming experience (Java, C\#, etc)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and the ability to work across teams to create optimal business solutions
- Experience in a global 24x7 environment strongly preferred
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Unclaimed Property Dallas, Texas
- Intern, Real Estate Advisory Group Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.