Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 20000909 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps team is looking for Senior Associate's who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice for Paris. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for our clients
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments (private capital, private debt, venture capital, infrastructure) broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior practical experience (apprenticeship or internship) in finance (private equity, audit, valuation, M&A, other)
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximise applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent English and Basic French required
If you wish to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior User Experience, Design Manager Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Service Management Specialist (Project Portfolio Management) Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Intern, Cyber Risk Los Angeles, California
- Analyst II, Restruction London, England