Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
"I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family."Don Levy Director, M&A Transaction Advisory Services, New York
Duff & Phelps advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Duff & Phelps advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001419 Mumbai, India
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate with Data & Analytics (D&A) capabilities and with prior working experience in Financial Due Diligence or M&A advisory teams.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- D&A solution delivery – Be a part of the team that is responsible for Financial DD D&A service delivery and ensure timely and quality analysis
- Prepare industry specific data request lists for obtaining relevant client or target information
- Process information received using Tableau Software (or equivalent D&A platform) to present meaningful interactive data visualizations
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Assist the Due Diligence team on specific tasks as required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of D&A experience in DD or M&A Advisory
- Strong Data Analytics background in creating workflows and Data visualization
- Hands on experience with Tableau Software (or equivalent D&A platform) in creating complex workflows and creating macros and app development experience with expertise in working with multiple data source types (Flat files, Databases etc.)
- Translate business logic into Tableau in a quick and accurate manner
- Good Data Analysis skills in identifying different trends, patterns and other data issues within dataset
- MBA (Systems/ Finance/ Data & Analytics/ SCM)
- Engineering (Computer Science, ECE, Mechanical and Civil)
- Chartered/ Cost Accountant with ERP/ Data & Analytics experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.