Senior Applications DeveloperJob ID 18001066 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are looking for a Senior Applications Developer with a specialisation in .NET development to join our team in Mumbai.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Troubleshooting complex cloud enterprise applications
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of Microsoft Azure applications
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of PowerShell and Automation scripts
- Participate in technical reviews as required
- Updates to technical documentation as required
- Provide excellent status and communication to customers
- Continuous learning of new technologies and development techniques to support multiple business critical applications
- 2+ years’ experience with C#, Web Development, and SQL Server or Azure SQL Database
- Solid requirement gathering skills with attention to detail
- Strong testing skills and commitment to quality
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Loyal and committed to learning new technologies
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure Automation
- Azure App Service and Azure Serverless Compute
- Azure Application Insights
- ASP.NET Web API
- Cosmos DB (DocumentDB)
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework
- Angular (current and recent versions)
- Power BI
- Application Security
- User Authentication using Azure AD
- API & App Authorization using Azure AD
- Excel Add-In development (or similar Microsoft Office add-in development experience)
- Integration with e-commerce platforms and other external services
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge
· Excellent problem-solving skills both at the frontline and incident to problem management
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in consulting environment
· Excellent documentation skills (i.e. technical writing)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.