Senior Applications DeveloperJob ID 18001066 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are looking for a Senior Applications Developer with a specialisation in .NET development to join our team in Mumbai.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Development, testing, and deployment of n-tier software applications
- Create technical documentation as required
- Participate in requirements gathering and technical review meetings at milestones throughout projects
- Provide excellent status and communication on project tasks
- Consider and research emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes
- Role includes responsibilities within product development efforts including research and testing to determine best-of-breed new technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server or SQL Azure
- Solid communication and requirement gathering skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Loyal and committed to technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the equivalent in experience
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both at the frontline and incident to problem management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in consulting environment.
- Excellent documentation skills (i.e. technical writing)
- Development experience targeting Azure
- Web development experience including WebAPIs
- Experience using ORM tools, such as Entity Framework
- Experience with Node and AngularJS
- Experience with Visual Studio and VSTS
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Boston, Massachusetts
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.