ReceptionistJob ID 19000786 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- To provide a welcoming, warm and professional front of house function to clients, visitors and employees.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, taking messages where appropriate
- Greet visitors to Duff & Phelps reception
- Organise and control of all meeting rooms and their use, ensuring they are well maintained and kept tidy at all times
- Organising the hospitality (making of refreshments, order lunch etc.) for meetings.
- Booking of all courier and taxi services and the acceptance of all courier deliveries to the office
- Control and maintenance of all courier and taxi service records and reconciliation of monthly invoices
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant office administrative experience in a professional services function.
- High standard of personal presentation, understanding that the front of house reception is a high profile role.
- Highly articulate with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to multi-task several duties in a fast paced deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to complete daily tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to accept direction and to take on additional responsibilities
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.