Project Specialist, OperationsJob ID 20000280 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Project Management team is looking for a Project Specialist who responsible for day to day project delivery support and assists the Project Manager in project preparation and progress through liaison with internal teams. The following example of job description shows major tasks, duties, and responsibilities junior project managers usually carry out in the course of their work.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- As part of the overall Project Management Office (PMO), assist the Project Managers in managing the overall project
- Coordinate day-to-day project activities and resources and lead project management team meetings
- Help maintain the formal Project Plan using Microsoft Project
- Help gather and prepare formal Project Status Reports
- Assist with internal financial and operational management and reporting
- Consult with the Senior Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project
- Monitoring and managing the execution of the project
- Communicating the status of these projects to all relevant stakeholders on regular basis
- Assist in development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management
- Proficiency in MS Projects, MS office
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certification is preferred but not mandatory
- Good communication; written and spoken skills
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team
- Excellence in gathering help needed in developing a working project management plan
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills
- Proficiency in analyzing and solving problems related to projects
- Degree in a pertinent discipline
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers. duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.