Network Analyst IIJob ID 21000270 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The “Network Engineer – Audit and Security” will play a key role in the global network operations. Focus will be on supporting day to day maintenance and review of network firewall and access control policy across our multi-vendor global deployment (both on-premises and cloud); as well as participating in and completing network audit and security requests and tasks. The position will work as part of a team, coordinating closely with the Global Network team, Internal Audit team and Information Security team.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Perform periodic reviews of firewall access control rules against policies defined by Duff & Phelps.
- Track remediation of security findings by the Information Security team, such as application and software vulnerabilities; penetration testing findings and recommendations.
- Work with in-house audit team on internal and external audit tasks, and client security questionnaire requests.
- Maintaining and continually improving the security posture of network firewalls.
- Review policies set by Duff & Phelps and provide input on development.
- Maintain tools used for firewall/switch/router policy review and auditing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing network firewall support, maintenance and configuration for a medium to large network environment.
- Strong technical experience in 24x7 production environments.
- Good understanding of basic network protocols, such as DNS, NTP, HTTP, SSL/TLS.
- Strong research, technical writing, analytical and communication skills, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco Firepower and PaloAlto firewall platforms.
- Possess industry-recognized network and/or security certifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNA)
- Knowledge of network security policy and auditing tools such as Nipper, Firemon and Tufin.
- Flexible to work in a UK Shift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse